- Snyder Ranch adjoins the Routt National Forest for over 5.5 miles.
- The ranch has over 5 miles of the headwaters of the Illinois River and also Jack Creek, offering excellent fly-fishing.
- Prime hunting area for elk and deer, and since their introduction to the area in 1978, moose are now thriving on the ranch.
- The ranch offers abundant waterfowl hunting and is just south of the Arapaho National Wildlife Refuge.
- With the river, creeks and historical water rights dating back to 1892, the ranch has abundant water that irrigate and sub-irrigate approximately 800 acres.
- Located 30 miles from Granby, 50 miles from Winter Park, 65 miles from Steamboat, and 125 miles from Denver.
- Situated in North Park at an elevation of 8,750 and 9,000 feet, the ranch is surrounded by a number of mountain ranges just below the Continental Divide.
With over 5 miles of the headwaters of the Illinois River that meanders through the length of the property, and 5.5 miles of common boundary with the Routt National Forest, the Snyder Ranch is an ideal recreational ranch and sportsman’s paradise. The ranch sits in its own private valley offering inspiring views of the four separate mountain ranges that make up North Park. With its historic water rights and abundant water resources, the ranch offers a sanctuary to native fish, waterfowl, elk, deer and moose. Located within 1 hour of Steamboat Springs and Winter Park ski areas, the ranch offers the best of what Colorado has to offer.