A Vail, Colorado native, Trey has a diverse background rooted in ranching and outdoor recreation. A TCU Ranch Management alumnus and previous manager of several large Colorado cattle ranches, Trey brings a practical, hands-on skill set to Mirr Ranch Group. Accompanying his agricultural experience, Trey has professionally guided big game hunts on world renowned sporting ranches in Texas, Nebraska, Colorado and Montana for nearly two decades. His unique intersection of western aptitude lends clarity to both first-time and seasoned ranch buyers and offers value-added representation to sellers. He understands from experience what it takes to employ conservation-friendly management practices, produce trophy quality wildlife and maintain long-term productive habitats for generations to come. Trey’s unique ability to analyze existing ranch operations and create a resource management plan can simplify ranch ownership and operation, while creating more financially viable ownership models that set ranch owners up for long-term success.
- Texas Christian University Ranch Management – Certificate in Ranch Management
- Colorado State University – Business Management / Equine Science
- TCU Institute of Ranch Management – Fellowship: Ghana, Africa
- Real Estate Broker Associate, Colorado
- Outfitter / Guide License, Montana
- Member, Wild Sheep Foundation
- Committee Member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Member, Safari Club International
- Member, Colorado Cattlemen’s Association
- Former Member, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association
- Former Board Member, Eagle County Conservation District
Trey enjoys big game hunting, fly fishing, team roping, skiing, and almost every other outdoor activity he can share with his family. Trey, his wife, and two children reside in the Lake Creek valley near his hometown of Vail, Colorado.