The listing price for Black Bear Ranch, Colorado land for sale near Glenwood Springs, has been reduced to $9,922,000. This sporting retreat is self-sustaining and features its own 20-acre private lake. Black Bear Ranch features:
- Close proximity to the resort town of Glenwood Springs, and approximately 40 miles from airports in Aspen and Eagle (Vail),
- Adjoining public land,
- 20 +/- acre private lake with valuable water rights,
- Improvements on the ranch consisting of a charming and off-the-grid log cabin with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms,
- A location within Unit 43, known for its big bull elk and world-class trophy mule deer hunting (a record 250+ inch Boone and Crockett buck was harvested nearby),
- World class fly-fishing just down the road in the Frying Pan and Roaring Fork Rivers,
- And southern exposures and panoramic views of Mount Sopris and the Raggeds Wilderness.
This once in a lifetime opportunity to own a private European-reminiscent sporting haven won’t last long. This Colorado land for sale is listed exclusively by Mirr Ranch Group. Contact Ken Mirr for more information.