Colorado Gives Day is on December 7th this year. This is a special day in Colorado where a $1.6 Million Incentive Fund increases the value of your donation. We certainly encourage you to donate to causes you support and believe in, but if land and wildlife conservation and protection are part of your core values, we have a donation guide for you.
The following is a list of nonprofit organizations that we endorse and support ourselves, and hope that you consider for Giving Tuesday, Colorado Gives Day, or for your end-of-year 2021 contributions.
Where to Give on Colorado Gives Day
State-wide Colorado Conservation Organizations
These organizations might be Colorado-based or are national non-profits with a Colorado chapter. Whichever they may be, they all work to protect landscapes, water, and working ranches throughout the colorful state of Colorado.
- Colorado Cattlemen’s Agricultural Land Trust
- The Nature Conservancy, Colorado Chapter
- Trust for Public Land
- Colorado Open Lands
- Keep It Colorado
- Western Rivers Conservancy
- Colorado Water Trust
- Colorado Fourteeners Initiative
Local Colorado Conservation Organizations
The following local organizations do similar land conservation work in specific communities throughout the state and are deserving of your consideration as well.
- San Isabel Land Protection Trust
- Colorado West Land Trust
- High Line Canal Conservancy
- Aspen Valley Land Trust
- Palmer Land Conservancy
- Cherry Hills Land Preserve
- Estes Valley Land Trust
Colorado Wildlife Nonprofits
These organizations go to great lengths to conserve, protect, and restore crucial winter and summer ranges, migration corridors, calving grounds and other vital areas, fisheries and their watersheds, while focusing on securing and improving hunter and fishermen access.
Organizations Near & Dear
We have a lot of passions here at Mirr Ranch Group, and encourage you to take a look at these other wonderful Colorado-based non-profits.
- American Avalanche Association
- Water Education Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- High Country News
- Slow Food Denver
- The Growhaus
- Art Students League of Denver
- Denver Art Museum
- Adam’s Camp
- Colorado Public Radio
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Geneva Glen Camp
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Mapleton Education Foundation
More to Consider
These organizations are not participating in Colorado Gives Day, but do important work in Colorado and the region. We ask that you consider a donation before the year’s end, as these nonprofits are very worthy of your consideration.
- Western Landowners Alliance
- Wyoming Stock Growers Land Trust
- National Western Scholarship Trust
- Tompkins Conservation
- Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Ducks Unlimited
- Pheasants Forever
- Quail Forever
- Recreational Aviation Foundation
No matter to who or how you give, let’s make 2021 a year to remember! Happy giving, friends!