For our first video of the series, Mallory Boyce, Director of Marketing for Mirr Ranch Group, takes us on a tour of a helpful tool on the new MRG website, the Land Bulletin.
Now your new go-to land news page, the Land Bulletin features:
- new land listings,
- recent large acreage sales,
- price updates,
- how-to articles on buying and selling ranch real estate,
- the latest land news,
- and cinematic videos and inspiring photography.
Without further ado, join Mallory as she walks you through the different features of the Land Bulletin in the following video:
In the video above, Mallory walked us through how to:
- Find the Land Bulletin;
- What you can expect to find there;
- How to browse properties in the New Listings, Price Updates, and Sold Ranches sections;
- How to browse photos and videos in the gallery;
- An overview of the type of blog articles to expect on the Land Bulletin, and the Mirr Ranch Group blog, The Guidebook;
- and how to contact us if you have any questions.
Once you’re done touring the Land Bulletin, be sure to click-on the Newsletter Sign-up at the top of the Land Bulletin page. This will subscribe you to our bi-weekly newsletter where you will be the first to know about any property updates and land news. Or you can just sign-up for the newsletter here:
Thanks for taking a tour of the Land Bulletin with us. We look forward to touring other features of the new Mirr Ranch Group website in upcoming videos in the series with you.