The ideal combination of a scenic recreational property and a working ranch, Mirr Ranch Group is pleased to announce the listing of Roslyn Ranch, a Rand, Colorado ranch for sale. Located just below the Continental Divide, this fishing and hunting haven offers the private 35-acre Lake Ruby, miles of creeks, tree lined irrigated meadows, valuable water rights, and views of the surrounding mountains.
- A private and scenic ranch, at the foot of Parkview Mountain adjoining the Routt National Forest with direct access to Highway 125.
- Private 35-acre stocked lake for fly-fishing.
- Improvements include upgraded cabins and historic lodge as well as boat house, barn and shop/garage resting along the water’s edge.
- Excellent water rights, feeding 600 acres of irrigated hay meadows/pasture.
- The ranch produces an average of 600 tons of high-quality renowned North Park hay annually.
- Located in Jackson County, just 45 miles east of Steamboat, 55 miles from Winter Park, 20 mile south of Walden and within 2.5 hours of Denver.
This 1,456 +/- acre Colorado ranch for sale is offered for $5,500,000. Contact Ken Mirr for more information.