A great find in today’s market, Mirr Ranch Group’s new Colorado ranch for sale, the 145 +/- acre Cucharas River Ranch, has fly-fishing on approximately 1.9 miles of the Cucharas River and over 120 acres of irrigated hay meadow. The property offers panoramic views of the Spanish Peaks and Sangre de Cristo Mountains that will leave anyone in awe.
The Cucharas River Ranch features:
- A well kept 3-bed, 2-bath stone house and large barn
- 1.9 miles of the Cucharas River
- 120 acres of irrigated hay meadows
- Lies within game management unit 85, one of the best elk and deer hunting units in the state.
- Numerous building sites are available on the property giving future owners the ability to personalize the ranch however they like.
- Just three miles from the charming town of La Veta with its art galleries, shops, restaurants and Weiskopf-Morrish designed championship golf course, and just a few miles south of the Cuchara Mountain Resort, a planned downhill and Nordic ski area.
- 2.5 hours south of Denver along the Highway 160, this property is easily accessible year-round.
This Colorado ranch for sale is offered at $897,000. For more information on the Cucharas River Ranch, please contact Mac McWhorter.