Now bank owned, the price for Echo Canyon Ranch, a Colorado ranch for sale, has been reduced again to $3,395,000. That’s more than a 40% reduction off the original listing price! A geological jewel and recreational haven, the 848 +/- acre Echo Canyon Ranch lies at the base of the West Spanish Peak in La Veta, Colorado.
- Adjoins the San Isabel National Forest and the Spanish Peaks Wilderness Area
- Six trout ponds and two year-round creeks with nearly 1.5 miles of frontage
- Aspen and fir covered hillsides
- Incredible views of the Spanish Peaks and Sangre de Cristo Mountains
- Designated by the United States Department of the Interior as a Registered National Natural Landmark in 1976
- 2.5 hours south of Denver along the Highway of Legends Scenic Byway
- Well equipped for entertaining large groups of friends and family with two homes, a lodge, three small cabins and a horse barn
Contact Mac McWhorter today about the incredible opportunity with this Colorado ranch for sale.