REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION COORDINATOR & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Mirr Ranch Group is a full-service real estate company providing brokerage, conservation finance, ecological service, and management services of iconic landscapes across the Western U.S. and Patagonia.
We have an opening for a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator and Administrative Support at the Denver office. The support member will be an integral part of the team and help improve its global productivity, with a primary focus on Colorado as well as supporting our other offices in the intermountain West as necessary.
If you share a passion for the West, its landscapes, and conservation, while also sharing a competitive business drive, you will be a great addition to the team. This opportunity is for a full-time contract-to-hire position in our Denver office.
The important work you will do:
- Support Brokers by tracking and updating client information through CRM
- Proactively manage calendars, timelines, and deals
- Create, coordinate, produce, and track listings and existing deal flow
- Help coordinate and support contract due diligence
- Maintain landowner database
The essential skills you need:
- Preferred to have a Colorado Real Estate License
- Experience with real estate contracts and due diligence
- Love for the West and its landscapes
- Experience in a transaction/administrative support role
- Experience working to support sales-oriented leaders
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive, Word, Excel, and experience with Adobe, and CRMs
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- The opportunity to learn and be a part of a stable, but growing entrepreneurial niche business
- Loyal and knowledgable teammates passionate about their work
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $26.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to the Director of Operations, Haley Mirr, at Haley@MirrRanchGroup.com.