Jack Creek Ranch
- Approximately 2,150 deeded acres / 460 acres BLM lease (Permit #01502)
- The ranch is a great summer pasture, and has recently been leased for cattle grazing during the summer months. It is divided into three pastures with several springs and numerous mountain creeks providing water to both livestock and wildlife.
- The ranch and surrounding national forest offers outstanding opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, including some of the best big-game hunting in the state, upland bird hunting for blue grouse and sage grouse, horseback riding, hiking, snowmobiling, ATV riding, wildlife viewing, photography, etc.
- Large numbers of elk and mule deer reside on the ranch year-round.
- Fishermen will appreciate the abundance of exceptional fishing opportunities nearby in the Big Horn National Forest including the blue ribbon Tongue River, and numerous other streams and mountain lakes.
- Improvements consist of two rustic homestead cabins currently used as hunting camps and cow camps.
- Located approximately 20 miles from Shell, WY, 70 miles from Sheridan, WY, and 90 miles from Cody, WY.
- Several medical service providers are located in Big Horn County, and the Yellowstone Regional Airport is approximately 90 miles away in Cody with daily commercial flights to and from Denver, CO Salt Lake City, UT, and Chicago, IL.