Elk Song Ranch
La Grande, Oregon (Union County)
- Great hunting, home to 1500+ wild, free-ranging elk, including trophy bulls up to 380” and over-the-counter tags
- Only 4 miles from La Grande, Oregon, with hotels, restaurants, hospital; 2.5 hour drive from the Boise, Idaho Airport
- Over 12 miles of flowing streams on the property perfect for fly-fishing
- Significant timber resource: 2.5 million board feet of timber, with a current recovery rate of 1 million board feet per year.
- Two livable cabins on the property, one with power and running water.
- Mirr Ranch Group worked cooperatively with Jones Lang LaSalle, the listing broker on the property.