Torrey, Utah (Garfield County)
- Historic water rights
- Adjoins Capitol Reef National Park, Utah
- Two large alpine reservoirs and numerous springs
- 550 acres of irrigated land producing over 2,000 tons of alfalfa hay
- The 6,970 deeded acres combined with the large grazing public land permits, (7,200 AUM’s on BLM/State and 807 pairs on National Forest), creates a self sustaining operation producing high quality beef cattle.
- Numerous recreational features include Utah trophy hunting for elk and mule deer, hiking in the adjoining National Park and along the slopes of the Henry Mountains, and enjoying one of the very few free-roaming bison herds in the US.
- This turnkey opportunity includes current cattle herd, equipment, hay and tree inventory, main home, numerous guest and employee homes, historic cabins, and cattle handling facilities.