Annabella Land & Cattle
- The ranch includes a mix of deeded irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture as well as tens of thousands of acres of mountainous range for livestock grazing, hunting, and recreation.
- Located just outside of Richfield, Utah, Annabella Land & Cattle’s operations are just over 2 hrs. from both downtown Salt Lake City and St George. Richfield is the seat of Sevier County and a popular recreational destination in the heart of Utah’s trail county, easily accessed off highways I-15 and 1-70.
- The size of the ranch’s deeded property, strategically interspersed with 80,000 acres of public grazing leases in and around the Fishlake National Forest, makes this one of Utah’s largest hunting and grazing operations.
- The ranch contains prime hunting terrain for elk and mule deer. Hunting operations are currently run by a third-party guide and the ranch’s owners are guaranteed 2 bull elk tags as well as +/-12 buck deer tags.
- Multiple recreational opportunities are available year-round and include ATV, horseback riding, mountain biking, camping, hiking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and ski-touring.
- The varied meadow and mountain terrain of Annabella Land & Cattle contains native grasses, numerous plant and tree life and provides habitat for smaller species including coyote, fox, turkey, quail, geese, ducks, pine hens, and a variety of raptors.
- The region has become a popular destination for visitors from the Wasatch front as well as other regions of the country. There are opportunities on several sections of the ranch wherein a new owner could develop recreational cabin and/or RV sites.