Picture Gallery Ranch
Cisco, Utah (Grand County)
- The ranch contains 849 deeded acres and is surrounded by tens of thousands of acres of public land, all accessible for backcountry horseback riding and ATV’ing.
- Previously the premium land holding of the neighboring Mountain Island Ranches.
- The guest lodge is ideal for accommodating clients or family and includes a catering kitchen with a butler pantry, wood burning fireplace, and 2 wood-burning stoves.
- Picture Gallery Ranch is accessible year-round and at 6,100 ft, living at the ranch provides a break from harsh northern Utah & Colorado winters and hot summers.
- 90 acres on the ranch can be irrigated – irrigation and stock watering rights associated with Picture Gallery ranch will transfer to a new owner.
- Hunting for deer and elk on the ranch is available through Limited Entry and General Season tags through the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources. Direct access is available to the adjacent Colorado Unit 40 trophy elk unit
- 3/4 mile of Coates Creek winds through the southern portion of the ranch, where visitors can explore rock outcroppings adorned with petroglyphs.
- A conservation easement is in place which allows for agricultural, recreational, hunting, and tourism operations.