Thistle Creek Ranch
Spanish Fork, Utah (Utah County)
- A 200-acre retreat in Spanish Fork Canyon is accessible year-round and just 20 minutes from “Silicone Slopes”, Utah’s famed technology “corridor”.
- 1/2 mile of Thistle Creek runs through the ranch and provides opportunities to fish brown & rainbow trout.
- The property could operate as a perfect horse ranch and offers plenty of recreational opportunities, including ATV riding, hiking, hunting & sport shooting.
- The 9,000 square foot, 8-bedroom/ 5-bathroom home is perched on a hillside and offers dramatic mountain and valley views to the east and south
- Additional buildings include a 40’ x 60’ post and beam barn + loft with a solar array in addition to a spacious 6-stall tack room that doubles as a gym.
- Complete with a sport shooting range on the upper portions of the ranch.
- The home is set up to be entirely self-sufficient based on abundant food storage, existing solar infrastructure, private culinary and irrigation water sources, plus a 2,000-gallon propane storage capacity in addition to wood-burning heat sources.