Miller Time Ranch
Mount Pleasant, Utah (Sanpete County)
- The Miller Time family compound sits at the base of a hillside overlooking hundreds of acres of lush pasture with dramatic snowcapped mountains as a backdrop.
- The ranch’s main home + helipad, guest houses, and accessory buildings are conveniently located off Highway 89 between the communities of Fairview & Mount Pleasant.
- The ranch encompasses 820 acres with grazing and hay production plus over a mile of Sanpitch River frontage.
- Ownership of the Miller Time Ranch includes valuable water rights plus majority ownership in 3 irrigation companies. Approximately 400 acres of the ranch are under irrigation.
- The 14,000 sq ft main house includes 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms as well as an oversized 7-car garage complex plus an attached garage apartment.
- A spectacular and recently built 64’ x 84’ timber frame barn on the ranch can be used for private events, weddings, and family gatherings.
- Included in the sale of Miller Time ranch are approximately 300 head of cattle bred from Angus & Wagyu bulls. Additionally, farming equipment, wheel lines, corrals, and vehicles, all in good working condition, are included in this offering.
- A variety of wildlife including elk, deer, turkey, and bald eagles visit the ranch. Hunting for deer and elk on the ranch is available through over-the-counter tags from the State of Utah.
- Stretches of the Sanpitch River offer great Fly Fishing for brook, brown as well as rainbow trout.
- The ranch is set up as an ideal equestrian property with 2 barns, a tack room, several corrals, and riding pens in addition to an extensive trail system in the area.
- Sanpete County includes the communities of Spring City, Fairview, and Mount Pleasant. This quiet region of the State has become a popular destination for visitors escaping the hustle and bustle of the Wasatch front.