Paradise Canyon Ranch
Croydon, Utah (Morgan County)
- A 1,000 + acre ranch with valuable water rights in Morgan County, the Paradise Canyon Ranch provides a wonderful opportunity for a working ranch or family retreat.
- Easily accessible from Park City, Utah (60 minutes) and downtown Salt Lake City (70 minutes).
- Situated in Croydon, Utah, Paradise Canyon Ranch is located just south of the Lost Creek Park and Reservoir on an “end of the road” setting. Access to the ranch is directly off the newly paved Lost Creek Canyon Road.
- Year-round recreational opportunities include camping, hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and ski-touring.
- The ranch provides incredible fishing on over 1 mile of the trout-rich Lost Creek plus provides habitat for diverse wildlife including coyote, fox, geese, ducks, sandhill cranes, grouse, chukars and cottontail rabbits.
- A great hunting ranch for mule deer & elk with opportunities to improve wildlife habitat in conjunction with the haying and grazing operation.
- Zoning allows for up to 6 dwellings.