Rio Virgin Ranch
Virgin, Utah (Washington County)
- A peaceful 79-acre retreat includes over ¾’s of a mile of the cottonwood-lined Virgin river and provides stunning views of southern Utah’s iconic red rock landscape.
- Located in Virgin Utah, the ranch borders thousands of acres of public, but very private land with access to miles of backcountry hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- The ranch is a mile and ½ horseback ride up the river from historic town of Grafton where Paul Newman took Katharine Ross for a morning bike ride in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
- The property includes a tastefully designed 4,700 square foot territorial style home featuring 18-inch thick adobe style walls, heavy cherry wood doors, and hand-hewn mesquite cabinetry.
- Rio Virgin Ranch features a small pond at entry to the home in addition to irrigated and fenced pastures.
- Conveniently situated 40 minutes from the St. George airport, seven minutes to the town of Springdale, and 12 minutes to the entrance of the world-renown Zion National Park.
- Indoor and outdoor living spaces offer views of the Smithsonian Butte, Gooseberry Mesa, and the Kolob Terrace.
- Spanish/Southwest style equestrian complex includes 6 horse stalls, a tack room, plus a bunkhouse for staff or guests and serves as a wonderful facility for hosting events or family gatherings.
- A separate 1,700 square foot guest house was built in “Santa Fe” style and blends in beautifully with its natural surroundings.