Twisted Gulch Ranch
Tropic, Utah (Garfield County)
- A 244-acre retreat or working ranch in the spectacular American southwest. Twisted Gulch Ranch is located in scenic Tropic, Utah, and easily accessed from Highway 12.
- The ranch is accessible year-round and located just 2 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park, Red Canyon State Park, and adjacent to tens of thousands of acres of adjacent public land (BLM).
- A wonderful horse property with access to miles of backcountry riding. Other year-round recreational opportunities include hiking, back county camping, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- Potential to run a small, turn-key cattle operation. Ownership of the ranch includes 500 shares in East Fork Irrigation Company with 5 fenced and irrigated pastures (a 35-acre pasture with center pivot plus (4) smaller pastures with wheel line irrigation).
- The ranch offers exceptional access to hunt deer, elk, and mountain lion or smaller upland game such as turkey & chukar.
- The 1,700 sq ft, 3 bedroom/2.5 bath, home is ideally situated and offers views of the surrounding buttes, mesas, and plateaus in Bryce Canyon including the renowned Shakespear Point. The home is substantiality complete and permitted for occupancy but a new owner has the opportunity to provide finishing touches.
- Additional buildings include a utility shed for implements, ATVs, and ranch equipment as well as a hay storage barn. The original homestead, as well as an original cabin from the historic Ruby’s Inn, are also located on the property.
- Garfield County RCC Zoning allows for up to 48 dwellings.