Owl Creek Ranch
- Pristine, end-of-the-road high mountain wilderness property
- Teeming with wildlife, including trophy elk and several other big and small game species
- Adjacent to Wyoming’s largest wilderness area, providing direct access to the 704,000 acre Washakie Wilderness, along with spectacular views of the Washakie Needle and surrounding Washakie Range
- Traversed by several miles of the trout-filled South Fork of Owl Creek and several smaller tributaries
- The property enjoys several building sites for the construction of homes, lodges, outbuildings, etc.
- Located in renowned trophy unit, Elk Unit 64, one of Wyoming’s best trophy bull elk areas