Encampment River Ranch
- The ranch has an incredible recreational resource in the form of nearly 1-mile of the Encampment River and various pond/oxbow aquatic features. The Encampment River is a world-renown wild trout fishery in the region, with blue ribbon designation, ranking in the top 3% of all of Wyoming waters.
- The ranch is located within a recreational hub, known for great big-game hunting, winter recreational sports, hiking, biking, and world-class fly fishing, including the Encampment River and nearby North Platte River.
- The ranch has natural beauty with a natural cottonwood riparian forest and lush native grassland meadows, all at the base of the stunning Sierra Madre mountain range.
- Near the exclusive and world-renowned Old Baldy Club, Brush Creek Ranch, and A Bar A Guest Ranch.
- Significant stream improvement projects have been completed on the property through a collaboration and cost-sharing initiative with Trout Unlimited.