- Adjoining the Lewis and Clark National Forest in the Little Snowy Mountains, the property is surrounded primarily by large landowners and public land.
- Includes a 99-year land lease from the underlying landowner who owns approximately 100,000 acres of the surrounding land
- Offering a 6 bedroom, 5 bath, 3,000 sq. ft., 2-story custom log sided home built in 2008
- Willow Creek runs through the property and feeds a pond on the southern end
- Perimeter wood fencing around the property
- Hunting in Game Management Area: 530 (Snowy)