With immaculate improvements and plentiful water rights.
- 20+ sub-irrigated acres with full irrigation rights WID
- A 2014 custom-built 2,054 sq. ft. single level 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with attached oversized 2-car garage
- 360 sq. ft. Guest Cabin that sleeps 6 with ease
- Immaculately maintained and landscaped yard with beautiful pond, water feature, and creek frontage for an ideal retreat
- Minutes from Wheatland, Wyoming
- 2.30 hrs from Denver, Colorado with great access off the pavement and well-maintained county roads
- Excellent wooded riparian habitat, providing privacy and scenery throughout the property
Tucked secretly away in an idyllic setting is an oasis of lush landscaping and canopying trees just minutes from town, appropriately called the Alley Oasis. With 20 + acres in a lush riparian corridor and water rights, the property offers an immaculate, custom-built 2-bedroom, 2-bath 2,054 sq ft single-level residence fronting a pond and with a sandy beach and a cascading water feature creating the ideal yard scape for enjoying and entertaining. Down a narrow paver walk path, and sharing in its own tranquil setting with pond frontage, a 360 sq ft guest cabin overlooks this incredible nature-inspired space. This is a property frequented by deer, a wide variety of birds, and waterfowl with a tremendous amount of privacy and tranquility just minutes from town.
Alley Oasis is a superb property close to town and conveniently accessible, enjoying a very private setting amongst the wooded 20+ acres of sub irrigated pasture. You can find a peaceful place anywhere on multiple decks or under the shade amongst the trees of this tranquil property. Stroll to the cabin, relax on the deck overlooking the pond and find yourself surrounded by tranquility and separation from the rigors of everyday life. Along with enough pasture and the large raised bed garden area, one could truly live off the land or entertain other small agricultural or creative endeavors.
- 2,054 sq. ft. Custom Home, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a large open floor plan built in 2014
- Attached, oversized, 2-car garage with a big workbench and a lot of storage space
- Back-up generator
- Meticulously manicured landscaping, with water frontage and multiple decks, walking paths, a waterfall feature, and a sandy beach at the pond’s edge
- 360 sq.ft. guest cabin
- Has heat and plumbing
- Double bed, two sleeper chairs, and a loft with bunk beds
- Covered deck overlooking the pond
- Hidden, yet less than 20 yards from the main residence
- 294 sq. ft. custom-built garden shed with covered porch.
- Faux rock sided
- Electricity and water
- 50 amp electric hookup,
Located just minutes east of Wheatland, Wyoming, the county seat of Platte County, with direct access off of North Ringneck Road, a well-maintained county road, less than 3/10 of a mile from pavement and 5 miles east of I-25.
Alley Oasis has excellent habitat frequented by deer and waterfowl along the riparian corridor and pond frontage that is excellent for wildlife viewing, and possibly even some archer hunting if one decided to do so.
Minutes away, Alley Oasis is within the heart of all southeastern Wyoming offers. A few miles to the east is Grayrocks Reservoir, a popular boating and fishing destination. Just up the road, you have Guernsey State Park and Glendo State Park, which are popular boating, biking, and hiking destinations in southeastern Wyoming. To the West, is Wheatland Irrigation District’s Little Reservoir offering boating, fishing, and camping, as well as the Laramie Range and Medicine Bow National Forest with numerous hiking, hunting, and UTV riding opportunities.
The Alley Oasis is a unique property within minutes from town yet hidden from the view of the road. Seldom do properties with this many attributes come to the market, as the upkeep and additions on this property are exceptional. The water and irrigation rights add to this property’s appeal, and the property has just enough acreage and production from the sub-irrigation and irrigation rights to keep livestock comfortable.