Forest Parcels at Torres del Paine Conservation Reserve
Offering privacy right next to the Quincho and stables.
- Vacant lots with privacy and adjacency to the Quincho and stables
- Membership to the Explora Reserve and ECHO Society
- Access to luxury amenities including the Lodge, Quincho, and Stables
- Concierge Services for all pre-arrival preparation, groceries, laundry, guided explorations, and curated agenda planning for your stay
- Services for private home design and planning
The Torres del Paine Conservation Reserve is a 14,800-acre private conservation reserve just east of Torres del Paine National Park in the heart of Patagonia and National Geographic’s fifth most beautiful place in the world. The park encompasses 448,284 acres of pristine natural glaciers, native forests, lakes, and rivers including the geological natural wonder known as Torres del Paine, and the Southern Patagonian Ice Field.
Owners at Torres del Paine Conservation Reserve will own one of 30 three to five-acre parcels of land on which they can build their dream home. Explora will help all owners through the process of designing and constructing to match the architectural vernacular that is integrated into Explora’s aesthetic. As your private residence is being built, you will still be able to enjoy the Reserve and the amenities below. See our Explora Torres del Pain Conservation Reserve presentation for more information.
About Forest Parcels
The Forest Parcels sit on the northern side of the Reserve and are situated on the side of a hillside with views of Torres del Paine across a large meadow. These parcels are closest to the Quincho and the stables and are easily accessible.