- Main Home – This 1,500 square foot home was originally built in 1961, and then remodeled extensively in 1994. It is a one level structure, with one bedroom, recently renovated bath, tiled designer kitchen, and utility room. The home comes complete with all appliances and furniture, and is equipped with heavy-duty security shutters.
- Garage and Attached Bunkhouse: This fully finished, well-maintained 300 square foot dwelling could be used as an office or continue to be used as a guest house/bunkroom. It is a attached to a two-car garage with custom storage cabinetry.
- A 175 square foot storage building is also on the property.
- All furniture and appliances are included with the ranch, as well as a snowmobile.
On the ranch, one will find a staggering amount of Colorado wildlife and a scenic, varied terrain. Over the last several years, elk, mule deer, moose, mountain lions, bears, coyotes, badgers, beavers, ducks, and several species of raptors have all been spotted on the property. The combination of conserved forests, wetlands, and open spaces supports a mix of lodgepole pines, ponderosa pines, aspens, several species of willows, and native grasses.
Off of the ranch, the village of Red Feather Lakes provides basic services such as restaurants, groceries, a hardware store, and an automobile repair shop. Just an hour east of the ranch, the city of Fort Collins, Colorado provides all of the amenities of a major city, including shopping, fine dining, museums, and excellent healthcare. Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University, as well as all of the sporting and cultural events that accompany life in a university town.
The Jensen Ranch is conveniently located in the heart of Colorado’s Roosevelt National Forest, just 3.5 miles south of Red Feather Lakes, Colorado and approximately one hour west of Fort Collins, Colorado. From Fort Collins, the ranch is accessed via Colorado State Highway 287 to Red Feather Lakes Road to County Road 69, all of which are maintained year-round.
The ranch is completely surrounded by the 800,000+ acres of Roosevelt National Forest, which stretches from the Wyoming border all the way to Boulder, Colorado. The adjoining public lands gives the owner immediate access to practically unlimited recreational opportunities including biking, hiking, horseback riding, hunting and fly-fishing. Just 7 miles south of the ranch is the famous Cache la Poudre River and Poudre Canyon, offering some of the most productive fly-fishing in all of Colorado.
- Average annual precipitation: 18.3 inches
- Average annual snowfall: 110.3 inches
- Average winter high temperatures: 30 – 40° F
- Average summer temperatures: High of 75° F, Low of 40° F
- Days of sunshine per year: 300+