Mountain Lookout at ECR
A mountain lot with all-encompassing vistas.
- A vacant mountain lot with elevated 360-degree views.
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for elk and a variety of other species
- Includes shared interest in approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Mountain Lookout
Mountain Lookout at Elk Creek Ranch is a vacant lot with a mountain setting and great privacy. The views from this lot are very impressive in all directions as the site is perched on a high point overlooking the rugged and open terrain below.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.