Oxbow Overlook at ECR
A beautiful mountain lot with creek views.
- A vacant mountain lot located in an alpine setting overlooking the meandering Elk Creek
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for elk and a variety of other species
- Includes shared interest in approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Oxbow Overlook
Oxbow Overlook at Elk Creek Ranch is a vacant lot situated at the bottom of the dramatic Elk Creek drainage with supreme views overlooking toe creek. The lot offers great privacy and a stunning homesite with elevated 180-degree views looking up the canyon and down the valley.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.