River Run at ECR
Exclusive river lot with easy access.
- A vacant streamside lot located along a supreme stretch of the White River
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest of approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About River Run
River Run at Elk Creek Ranch is situated right along the banks of the White River, offering an owner the ability to build their home just a few steps away from the water. This lot is centrally located on the river with a surrounding meadow and enjoys easy access to the village with immediate access to a prolific run of the river right out the back door. Lots along the river are increasingly rare to come to market at Elk Creek Ranch and River Run offers a great building site. Like all lots within Elk Creek, ownership includes membership to the shared amenities and incredible resources of the community.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.