River’s Edge Lodge at ECR
A river lot with a beautiful home, fantastic views, privacy, and fishing right out your back door.
- A river lot with a beautiful home situated right on the banks of the White River
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Spectacular riverside 4 bedroom/4.5 bathroom cabin with fishing access right out your back door
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About River’s Edge Lodge
The River’s Edge Lodge at ECR is the consummate western fly-fishing estate with a spectacular 4 bedroom/4.5 bathroom cabin. The 4,185 square foot house is situated right on the banks of the White River allowing the owner immediate fishing access right out the back door with fantastic views and privacy.
This property was not publicly listed for sale and MRG represented both the Buyer and Seller.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.