Sand Springs Ranch
With Sand Springs bisecting the property providing multiple drinking locations for livestock and big game.
- Close proximity to the towns of Boulder and Pinedale, Wyoming
- Good access from HWY 191
- Working and Shipping pens near paved road
- Natural water spread throughout the property
- Trophy Antelope (Antelope area 101)
- Incredible views of the Wind River Range
- Surrounded by BLM lands
Sand Springs Ranch is approximately 1 mile south of Boulder, Wyoming on the western front of the Wind River Range directly adjacent to Hwy 191. Consisting of approximately 2,291 acres, Sand Springs bisects the property, providing multiple drinking locations for livestock and big game. A good set of shipping and working pens are located near the highway and off a well-maintained ranch access road.
*The ranch access road also provides access to a water processing facility which will reserve access through the property upon closing.