Waters Edge at ECR
Private river lot with great views.
- A vacant riverside lot located along an attractive stretch of the White River
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Waters Edge
Waters Edge at ECR is an attractive offering that provides great views and sits on the banks of the White River. The lot is positioned in a private section of the ranch and allows for world-class fishing on-site. Like all lots within Elk Creek, ownership includes membership to the shared amenities and incredible resources of the community.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.