Season’s Greetings from one of the warmest, unique, and custom winter recreational havens in the Rocky Mountain West and one of our premier Colorado ranches for sale!
East Lake Creek Retreat is located 30 minutes down I-70 from Vail, Colorado and only 15 minutes from the base of Bear Creek Mountain. Since you are west of both mountains, you will avoid the traffic coming up from Denver and have more time to sleep in and enjoy your coffee by the custom fireplace connecting the great room to the kitchen.
The location isn’t the only thing that makes this retreat perfect for winter. The current owners have made it their mission to make living in the mountains during the winter easy. Your time at East Lake Creek Retreat will never be a chore; it will always be a vacation due to numerous luxury custom features around the property.
The Custom Home
The inside of the home at this mountain ranch was built for the winter, and includes such features as:
- Numerous ski lockers in the garage
- Four custom fireplaces throughout the four bedroom home
- High ceilings in the great room with the perfect height for a Christmas tree chopped down nearby
- Dual ovens and plenty of counter space in the kitchen for hosting holiday parties
- Radiant heated floors on the first level
- Steam shower in the master suite to clear out that winter cold you’ve been fighting
- Finished basement to turn into a rec room, bunk room, or even a movie theater
An Outdoor Recreational Haven
Outside, the 40 acres at East Lake Creek Retreat were made for the winter recreational enthusiast. Here you can find the following amenities:
- Aerated pond to keep fish in the pond year round
- Heated roundabout and some of the main driveway
- Heated wrap around porches
- Radiant heaters on the roof to ward off icicles
- Flat, seven-acre pasture for cross country skiing or snowshoeing
- A quarter mile of East Lake Creek for afternoon winter fly-fishing
- Existing trail system in the nearby National Forest, perfect for snow snowshoeing or skinning
- Barn with four stalls and runs to house horses year-round (All you need is a sleigh!)
- Main road to property is plowed year-round
- Easily accessible for companies to come plow the main driveway
East Lake Creek Retreat offers a very rare opportunity to own acreage, custom home, equestrian barn, river, and all the comforts of home within minutes of world-class skiing! Welcome home to your perfect holiday getaway!