The holidays can be stressful. From travel to managing family members, your mountain retreat should be your haven and respite. Shared ranches take the stress out of the holidays by providing services not seen on most ranches. Below are some of the things our shared ranches on the market offer.
Celebrating the Holidays at Elk Creek Ranch
Spending your holidays at Elk Creek Ranch is the retreat to look forward to all year. Here you can find:
- Owners at Elk Creek Ranch can snowmobile and cross country ski around the ranch or in thousands of acres of vast national forest lands.
- On a balmy day in the winter, Elk Creek Ranch offers incredible guided fly-fishing to owners at the ranch.
- Guests and members can fly private directly to the airport in Meeker or regionally from Denver to the Yampa Regional Airport.
- The Lodge at Elk Creek Ranch is the central, year-round, gathering place for fine indoor dining or dining al fresco for you and your guests.
- For those not looking to build their own residence at Elk Creek Ranch, owners have the option to stay at one of the five guest cabins on the property.
- Enjoy world-class skiing in Steamboat just an hour and a half away.
Grand River Ranch: Your Retreat for the Holidays
Grand River Ranch offers great experiences for yourself, family, and friends as you celebrate the end of the year. This includes:
- The HOA pays for plowing services that go all the way from the entrance of the property to your property line.
- Experience home-cooked meals prepared by the on-site chef at the lodge for your friends and family.
- Guests and members can fly private directly to the airport in Kremmling or drive two hours from Denver.
- If you enjoy snowmobiling or skiing, each parcel has ample space to do both on your deeded ground, or owners can vouch to snowmobile on the existing network of trails around the property.
- World-class skiing can be found just over an hour from the ranch’s entrance at Steamboat, Breckenridge, or Keystone and just an hour and a half away from Vail.
Be sure to check out the only parcel currently available at Grand River Ranch: Canyon Creek Ranch.
Your Home for Every Celebration
Shared ranches like Elk Creek Ranch and Grand River Ranch guarantee a worry-free and enjoyable experience for you and yours. For more information on shared ranches and what they can afford to the modern-day ranch owner, please give us a call.