Duffy’s professional career has included various aspects of wildlife/habitat management, outfitting, agriculture, and recently ranch real estate. His deep experience as a wildlife biologist, professional outfitter, and ranch manager make him uniquely qualified to assess agriculture/recreational properties and design and implement management plans tailored to meet the landowner’s objectives.
- M.S. in Zoology and Physiology from University of Wyoming, Laramie
- B.S. in Wildlife and Fisheries Management from University of Wyoming, Laramie
- Real Estate Broker, Wyoming
- Real Estate Broker, Montana
- Wyoming Chapter of the Wildlife Society
- American Fisheries Society
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Safari Club International
- Foundation of North American Wild Sheep
- Pheasants ForeverDucks Unlimited
- Quality Deer Management Association
- Bowhunters of Wyoming
- Wyoming Board of Licensed Guides and Outfitters
An avid sportsman, conservationist and family man, Duffy enjoys archery hunting, fly-fishing, skiing, backpacking and horse-packing.