- Well-balanced sheep and cattle operation with livestock handling facilities, water resources, and grazing of over 6,000 AUMs on adjacent public land leases (cattle and sheep)
- The property has 3.3 miles of river frontage along the Yampa River
- Significant water resources with 17.78 cfs of senior water rights out of the Yampa River irrigating over 751 acres with approximately 300 acres under pivot
- 18,205 deeded acres intermixed with over 77,000 acres of BLM and State lands for a total of 95,205 acres
- Located within GMU 10 one of Colorado’s top trophy hunting units, and also GMU 11
- Prime habitat for Elk, Mule Deer, Pronghorn, and Greater Sage Grouse and home to one of the largest migratory elk herds in North America
- Incomparable conservation values with important wildlife habitat, water resources, riparian areas, native species, and dramatic scenery
- Conservation easement on 16,069 acres can be subdivided into 2 parcels with building envelopes attached to each subdivision.
- Historic 2-story employee housing with 5 bedrooms. 2 baths; another 1,663 sq.t. Employee housing with 3 bedrooms, and 1 ¾ baths; 7,500 Mortenson shop with 3,000 feet enclosed; calving barn and corrals.