Dalia Road Farm
Complete with ¾ of a mile creek frontage and gorgeous mountain views.
- Located on the coveted California Mesa between Montrose and Delta
- 54 very productive irrigated acres with water rights
- Engineered underground irrigation system with gated pipe in place
- ¾ of a mile of year-round creek frontage
- Good waterfowl, upland bird, and mule deer hunting potential
- Several potential building sites with mountain views
- Located on a paved county road with electricity and domestic water in place
- No conservation easements
Located in the heart of the gorgeous Uncompahgre River Valley, the 77 deeded acre Dalia Road Farm is a very compelling opportunity to own a fantastic piece of Western Colorado. 54 acres of fertile irrigated farm ground is bordered by ¾ of a mile of a year-round creek that flows through 20+ acres of riparian area that is home to waterfowl, upland birds, and mule deer. Views of the San Juan Mountain Range and the Grand Mesa can be taken in from several locations, offering great potential homesites. Located equidistant from Montrose and Delta, great amenities are only a short drive away. The Dalia Road Farm offers great agricultural production and sporting opportunities in a very desirable location.