Currently used as an alfalfa and olive farm, the property has also seen years of successful grape harvests and a sizable cattle operation.
- Only 6 km from the town of San Rafael
- Accessible year-round with gas and electric on site
- 100 acres previously used for vineyards
- 269 acres irrigated by extensive water rights
- Existing cattle improvements including a water pipe system and cement feeders
- Exterior and interior fencing
Finca Cerrito offers buyers an opportunity to invest in Argentine wine country in the heart of Mendoza. Currently used as an alfalfa and olive farm, the property has also seen years of successful grape harvests and a sizable cattle operation. The property is only 6 km from the small town of San Rafael with plenty of options for recreational enthusiasts including skiing, hiking, rafting, and golfing nearby. The growing community surrounding the property has become a destination for Argentines and ex-pat investors with every necessary amenity. Finca Cerrito makes owning property in Argentina easy with year-round access, electricity, gas, proximity to town, and nonstop flights from Buenos Aires. At this price point and proximity to San Rafael, buyers could invest in the operation at Finca Cerrito and a home in town.