Full Throttle Ranch
With ⅓ mile of Cattle Creek, exquisite improvements, views of Mt. Sopris, and extensive water rights.
- Exquisite equestrian estate with live water fishing, hunting, and views only minutes from Aspen
- Beautifully improved with a 6-bedroom luxury home, 3-bedroom historic home, and exquisite 9-stall heated horse barn with 2-bedroom apartment
- Impressive equestrian infrastructure
- Private ⅓ mile of Cattle Creek with excellent small stream fly-fishing
- Extensive water rights with 50 acres of irrigated meadows and the ability to enhance the creek fishery
- Excellent hunting for elk and mule deer
- Tremendous views of Mt. Sopris
- Water infrastructure in place for development
- Only 45 Minutes from Aspen, and 18 minutes from restaurants, groceries, and shopping at Carbondale or El Jebel
Full Throttle Ranch offers 222 acres with live water, extraordinary improvements, irrigated meadows, equestrian/cattle infrastructure, and stunning views 15 minutes from Carbondale and only 45 minutes from Aspen. The property features a total of 11 bedrooms between two homes, a 9-stall custom horse barn with apartment, and numerous outbuildings and storage facilities. Cattle Creek traverses the entirety of the property and offers excellent small stream fishing. Elk and deer thrive here, and never have to leave given the ample cover and feed between the oak brush, aspens, and irrigated meadows. This property is one of the few unencumbered properties left in Missouri Heights, and thus offers one of the few remaining significant conservation or development opportunities in the area.
The property offers a total of 11 bedrooms between two homes, one a rustic, yet elegant 8-bedroom home built in 1998, and the other, a historic victorian 3-bedroom home. In addition, the ranch also features a 9-stall custom horse barn with a 2-bedroom luxury apartment, and numerous outbuildings and storage facilities.
Because of the combination of terrific oak brush cover, irrigated meadows, and an abundance of water, Full Throttle is loaded with elk and deer. This area is known for producing giant mule deer, and bulls are not uncommon.
Fishing is excellent, both in Cattle Creek and in the stocked pond.
Full Throttle Ranch boasts an abundance of water rights with adjudication dates in the early 1900s and impressive first-in-time priority. All of the ditches, headgates, and flumes are in excellent shape. The property generally gets one cutting of hay and grazes off the rest of the grass with mother cows. Two or three cuttings would be easy to achieve.