Full Throttle Ranch
With ⅓ mile of Cattle Creek, exquisite improvements, views of Mt. Sopris, and extensive water rights.
- Exquisite equestrian estate with live water fishing, hunting, and views only minutes from Aspen
- Beautifully improved with a 6-bedroom luxury home, 3-bedroom historic home, and exquisite 9-stall heated horse barn with 2-bedroom apartment
- Impressive equestrian infrastructure
- Private ⅓ mile of Cattle Creek with excellent small stream fly-fishing
- Extensive water rights with 150 acres of irrigated meadows and the ability to enhance the creek fishery
- Excellent hunting for elk and mule deer
- Tremendous views of Mt. Sopris
- Water infrastructure in place for development
- Only 45 Minutes from Aspen, and 18 minutes from restaurants, groceries, and shopping at Carbondale or El Jebel
Full Throttle Ranch offers 222 acres with live water, extraordinary improvements, irrigated meadows, equestrian/cattle infrastructure, and stunning views 15 minutes from Carbondale and only 45 minutes from Aspen. The property features a total of 11 bedrooms between three homes, a 9-stall custom horse barn, and numerous outbuildings and storage facilities. Cattle Creek traverses the entirety of the property and offers excellent small stream fishing. Elk and deer thrive here, and never have to leave given the ample cover and feed between the oak brush, aspens, and irrigated meadows. This property is one of the few unencumbered properties left in Missouri Heights, and thus offers one of the few remaining significant conservation or development opportunities in the area.