Jeff has brokered over $150 million in ranch real estate since joining Mirr Ranch Group in 2005, and has been involved in the acquisition and disposition of over thirty ranches in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Oregon in less than ten years.
Jeff also has a background in commercial real estate, as well as in hunting guiding and outfitting. With a BA from Vanderbilt University and a MBA from Vanderbilt in business (accounting and finance), Jeff possesses a unique combination of extensive hunting knowledge as well as years of training in and exposure to multiple business concepts and transactions.
Jeff has lived in Colorado for fifteen years and grew up in Columbus, Georgia, where he fostered his enduring passion for hunting and affinity for rural spaces.
- M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from Vanderbilt University
- B.A. in History from Vanderbilt University
- Real Estate Broker, Colorado
- Real Estate Broker Associate, Utah
- Past Board Member, Denver Safari Club International
- Member, Colorado Bowhunters Association
- Member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Member, Quail Unlimited
Born and raised in Columbus, Georgia, Jeff grew up hunting and fishing in southwestern Georgia. While Jeff enjoys all hunting, he is particularly passionate about archery elk hunting and wild quail hunting with his English pointers and setters.