Bow and Arrow Ranch
Excellent cattle production with handling, fencing, and water infrastructure in place to run 1,200 cows. In addition, elk inhabit the property year-round, while deer and pronghorn hunting is exceptional.
- 58,708 +/- total acres (40,093 Deeded, 4,895 State Lease, 11,720 Private Lease) of production, recreation, privacy, self-sufficiency, and extraordinary value
- Excellent cattle production with handling, fencing, and water infrastructure in place to run 1,200 cows
- Extraordinary value at $350/deeded acre
- Hunting for elk, deer, antelope, turkey, and quail
- Nicely improved with two homes, outbuildings, and handling facilities
Bow and Arrow Ranch offers a combination of production and recreation in one of the best value areas in the West. As prices continue to skyrocket in the mountains, eastern and particularly southeastern Colorado is emerging as one of the most desirable ranching and hunting areas in the state. This ranch easily handles 1,200 cows year-round in good moisture years and is nicely improved with two homes, outbuildings, good roads, fencing, and handling facilities along with ample stock water resources. Deer and pronghorn hunting are exceptional. Elk inhabit the property year-round, and in good moisture years, there is plenty of turkey and quail.