Bucking S Equestrian Property
A turnkey horse ranch with a spacious owner's home, a high-end indoor equestrian arena, and approximately 35 acres irrigated acres.
- 76.24 +/- deeded acres
- 35 +/- pivot irrigated acres
- Adjoining approximately 1,800 acres of public land
- 3,656 sq. ft. home with an 812 sq. ft. unfinished basement and an attached 812 sq. ft. shop/garage
- Top of the line 37,500 Sq. Ft. (125’ x 300’) indoor equestrian arena equipped with lighting, large foaling stall, grain storage area, and a heated tack room/office
- Approximately 3 miles from Hot Springs State Park
Just minutes from Thermopolis WY, the Bucking S Equestrian Property is a turnkey horse training operation overlooking the Big Horn River. The property includes a spacious owner’s home, a high end indoor equestrian arena, and approximately 35 acres irrigated acres under a TL 5 tower pivot.