74 Acre Ranch
Beautiful 74 acre parcel available in Summit County, Utah
Located minutes from the Park City ski areas, the property is part of a historic working cattle ranch and ideal for that buyer looking to build an estate home while maintaining separate pasture for grazing cattle or horses.
- The entirety of the property is fenced and gated and divided by the Provo-Weber canal which provides a natural boundary between a future homestead and fenced pasture.
- The setting offers dramatic views of surrounding mountain ranges.
- The communities of Marion and Oakley, located in the Kamas Valley, still maintain their rural character and have deep roots in farming and ranching.
- Oakley hosts one of Utah’s more popular rodeos, the Annual Oakley Independence Day Rodeo.
- The Kamas Valley is known as the “Gateway to the Uintas” and located just minutes to the entrance of the Mirror Lake Highway, Utah’s most scenic and popular mountain driving route.
- The ranch is accessible to numerous recreational and hunting opportunities in the Uinta Wasatch Cache National Forest.
- The location is easily accessible to the Salt Lake International Airport, the University of Utah hospital system and the many cultural offerings in and around Salt Lake City.
- This property is an excellent candidate for a conservation buyer looking to preserve agricultural open space in perpetuity.