Within close proximity to Steamboat Springs and nearly 6 miles of creek frontage on Doran and Little Grizzly Creeks.
- Nearly 6 miles of creek frontage on Doran and Little Grizzly Creeks
- Under the same ownership for nearly 45 years
- Close proximity to the resort town of Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Nearby public land, with limitless recreational opportunities
- Excellent mule deer and elk hunting in Colorado GMU 16
- 223 acres of irrigated meadows
- Incredible conservation value fence to fence
Located 30 minutes southwest of Walden, Colorado is the Hanson Ranch, a 1,464 total-acre (1,224 deeded, 240 BLM lease) high mountain ranch, offering agricultural production, irrigation, live water, scenic vistas, and attractive landscapes. With an abundance of wildlife and convenient access to the resort town of Steamboat Springs, this beautiful property is the perfect trifecta for a North Park ranch with an equal combination of agricultural production, recreational opportunities, and live water.