Lobe Creek Ranch
Bordering the Grand Mesa National Forest with 2.5 miles of North Lobe Creek frontage.
- Located within the coveted GMU 40 at the top of Pinon Mesa, with some of the very best trophy elk and mule deer hunting in the State
- Approximately 2.5 miles of North Lobe Creek frontage offers great private fishing opportunities
- Prime wildlife habitat with elevations ranging from 8,700 to 9,600 feet that includes grassy meadows bisected by creek drainages that are surrounded by aspen groves, dark timber, ponds, springs, and seeps
- Borders the Grand Mesa National Forest for 1.3 miles which greatly expands the scope of recreational opportunities
- Unlimited recreational opportunities include world-class big game hunting, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, ATVing, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing
- Approximately a one-hour drive to Grand Junction with all its great restaurants, wineries, shopping, commercial air service, blossoming arts scene, river walk, and the Colorado National Monument
- Protected by a Conservation Easement
A rare opportunity to own one of the finest trophy elk and mule deer hunting properties in the state of Colorado. Located within the coveted GMU 40, healthy populations of elk and mule deer present world-class hunting opportunities all the way from archery through the latter seasons. 2.5 miles of live water on the ranch provides some great private fishing opportunities. Unlimited recreation abounds in this private sanctuary that presents a wonderful new opportunity on which to build a legacy.
Several photographs of the Lobe Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.