Madison Lodge at ECR
A craftsman style home on a pond lot near the village.
- A craftsman style home on a pond lot near the village
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest approximately 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive pond-side custom log residence with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Madison Lodge
The Madison Lodge at ECR represents a rare turnkey opportunity to own a magnificent existing home situated on a choice pond-side lot near the Village. The house is 4,025 square feet in total and has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, a covered porch, and oversized two-car garage. The home features an open floor plan, heavy timber walls with beautifully crafted dovetail corners, and a showcase-style kitchen. Madison Lodge was designed by revered architect John Gunson of Breckenridge and constructed in 2007 by Giard Homes, a premier western Colorado custom home builder. Every detail of this family retreat-style lodge has been thought through and the property has been immaculately cared for and professionally maintained.
Several photographs of Elk Creek Ranch are taken by Camera Head Media.