Madison Lodge at ECR
A craftsman style home on a pond lot near the village.
- A craftsman style home on a pond lot near the village
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 25 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest in 2,850 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, fitness center)
- Exclusive pond-side custom log residence with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one of a kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With 25 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
About Madison Lodge
The Madison Lodge at ECR represents a rare turnkey opportunity to own a magnificent existing home situated on a choice pond-side lot near the Village. The house is 4,025 square feet in total and has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, a covered porch, and oversized two-car garage. The home features an open floor plan, heavy timber walls with beautifully crafted dovetail corners, and a showcase style kitchen. Madison Lodge was designed by revered architect John Gunson of Breckenridge and constructed in 2007 by Giard Homes, a premier western Colorado custom home builder. Every detail of this family retreat-style lodge has been thought through and the property has been immaculately cared for and professionally maintained.