Miller Time Ranch
Includes a magnificent custom home + helipad, three additional residences used for guests and staff, as well as a spectacular timber frame barn.
- The Miller Time family compound sits at the base of a hillside overlooking hundreds of acres of lush pasture with dramatic snowcapped mountains as a backdrop.
- The ranch’s main home + helipad, guest houses, and accessory buildings are conveniently located off Highway 89 between the communities of Fairview & Mount Pleasant.
- The ranch encompasses 800+ acres with grazing and hay production plus over a mile of Sanpitch River frontage.
- Ownership of the Miller Time Ranch includes valuable water rights plus majority ownership in 3 irrigation companies. Approximately 400 acres of the ranch are under irrigation.
- The 14,000 sq ft main house includes 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms as well as an oversized 7-car garage complex plus an attached garage apartment.
- A spectacular and recently built 64’ x 84’ timber frame barn on the ranch can be used for private events, weddings, and family gatherings.
- Included in the sale of Miller Time Ranch are cattle, farming equipment, wheel lines, corrals, and vehicles.
- A variety of wildlife including elk, deer, turkey, and bald eagles visit the ranch. Hunting for deer and elk on the ranch is available through over-the-counter tags from the State of Utah.
- Stretches of the Sanpitch River offer great Fly Fishing for brook, brown as well as rainbow trout.
- The ranch is set up as an ideal equestrian property with 2 barns, a tack room, several corrals, and riding pens in addition to an extensive trail system in the area.
- Sanpete County includes the communities of Spring City, Fairview, and Mount Pleasant. This quiet region of the State has become a popular destination for visitors escaping the hustle and bustle of the Wasatch front.
Situated in a valley bordered by the Sanpitch Mountains to the West and Wasatch Plateau to the east and only 40 minutes from the “Silicone Slopes,” the Miller Time Ranch is set upon a hillside surrounded by hundreds of acres of lush irrigated pasture with grazing cattle and horses. The nearby towns of Fairview and Mount Pleasant offer a quiet alternative to the hustle and bustle of other popular Utah destinations, and downtown Salt Lake City is less than two hours away.
The Miller Time Ranch is a working cattle ranch encompassing 800+ acres in beautiful Sanpete County. The ranch includes a magnificent 14,000-square-foot luxury residence in addition to three updated guest/staff homes. The main compound and helipad sit on a bench between Mount Pleasant and Fairview with direct access off Highway 89.
The ranch includes ½ mile of the San Pitch River which winds just below the main compound. 350 acres of cedar-covered hillside on the property are home to abundant wildlife, including migrating elk herds. The Miller Time Ranch would make for the perfect equestrian property and offers opportunities for fly-fishing & hunting.
Significant investment in the ranch’s infrastructure includes a water distribution and irrigation system, drill pipe fencing, numerous storage barns, a horse barn/tack room plus an incredible timber frame barn. The ranch is being sold as is, with all improvements plus equipment, 5 side x sides, and cattle.
The main home is tastefully designed, bright, and inviting. Exterior materials of natural stone and wood integrate well in this spectacular country setting. The home was designed to accommodate large groups (9 bedrooms + 38 bunk beds!) and features a huge open kitchen and dining area ideal for gathering with friends and family. A giant panty includes plenty of food storage as well as a prep area. A living area with a stunning fireplace and mantle boasts 22-foot-high ceilings and views of the surrounding pastures and mountains. Two sitting areas, attached by an intimate library, can also be found on the main level of the home. The master suite, also located, on the main level, opens to an outdoor seating area.
The home’s upstairs features 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in addition to a huge bunk room with 20 sets of bunk beds!
The downstairs of the home offers a spacious living area with a separate home theater, toddler play area, and kitchenette, as well as an additional bunk room that sleeps 18.
The home includes 2,300 sq ft of storage which includes a dedicated food storage area. Attached to the home is an oversized 7-car garage plus a 1 bedroom/1 bath garage apartment, all of which surround an interior courtyard. The owners spared nothing in their specification of materials, fixtures, and finishes and designed a home that is both comfortable and accommodating.
Not far from the main residence are 2 other homes that are ideally situated for guests or staff. Additionally, a historic fourth home, currently being used by ranch staff, is located off Highway 89, just prior to the ranch entry. Details on all of the residences can be provided by request from the listing brokers.
The ranch would make an excellent horse property for the equestrian buyer.
The ranch’s location in the Central Mountain-Nebo Hunting Unit allows for over-the-counter, Limited Entry Landowner permits as well as General Season, Limited Entry, and Conservation permits for deer and elk.
Fly-fishing is available for native Brown and Rainbow trout on stretches of the Sanpitch River.
The ranch is located not far from Skyline Drive, an ever-increasing in popularity amenity in our state. Skyline Drive winds for over 100 miles along the very top of the Wasatch Plateau, providing access to forested mountains, alpine meadows, and numerous lakes and streams. Views of the mountain basins and surrounding valleys are incredible.
The ranch is also accessible to numerous access points to the Manti-La Sal National Forest which includes over 1,400,000 acres and provides numerous recreational opportunities including big game hunting, fly fishing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, ATVing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing.
The Miller Time Ranch represents one of the larger production properties (both cattle and hay) in Sanpete County with 400 acres of irrigated and sub-irrigated ground. The ranch runs cattle from spring through fall.
The ranch manager has maintained an impeccable operation and is supported by several ranch hands. Managers breed stock with the use of Angus and Wagyu bulls. A mix of alfalfa and other grasses and legumes are grown on the ranch to ensure a feed supply for cattle & horses. Miller Time contains well-maintained and fully-fenced pastures.
Irrigation and stock watering are plentiful and sourced through several priority water rights and private water companies in which the ranch is a majority owner.