Pondside at ECR
A vacant pond lot near the village with direct water access.
- A vacant pond lot near the village with direct water access
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 25 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest in 2,850 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, fitness center)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one of a kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With 25 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
Pondside at Elk Creek Ranch is situated right on the edge of a large tranquil pond towards the western side of the ranch.The site enjoys a private setting while still being in very close proximity to the main village and lodge, making for convenient access to common facilities. Of course like all lots within Elk Creek, ownership includes membership to the shared amenities and incredible resources of the community.