Pyramid Peak Ranch
Resting in a spectacular basin just beneath the soaring Pyramid Peak and the Flat Tops Wilderness Area, this property offers 2 miles of Bunker Creek with water rights originating in the adjoining Routt National Forest.
- Scenic historic ranch within pristine Williams Fork River Valley with meadows and parks ringed by prolific stands of aspen, spruce, pine and fir trees
- Part of Cross Mountain Ranch, one of Colorado’s premier ranches that effectively balances livestock production, agriculture, water resources and wildlife management
- Home to one of North America’s largest elk herds, offering quality big game hunting and recreation
- 4.8 miles of adjacency to the Routt National Forest along the north slopes of the Flat Tops Wilderness Area, situated just below 11,532 foot Pyramid Peak
- 2 miles of Bunker Creek, upper reaches of creek home to isolated cutthroat trout populations and other trout species
- Historic water rights consisting of approximately 12.8 CFS flood irrigate approximately 395 acres of hay meadows and pastures
- Improved irrigation systems by owner have enhanced grazing for wildlife and livestock
- Several ponds and numerous riparian areas located throughout the ranch provide water and feed for wildlife and livestock
- Ranch works cooperatively with Colorado Parks and Wildlife to maintain elk and deer herds
- End of the road privacy with access via the Flat Tops Scenic Byway
- Improvements include guest hunting lodge, guest home, cabin, shop and several historic stagecoach improvements
- One hour to Steamboat Springs and 30 minutes from Yampa Valley Regional Airport with private FBO Services and direct flights from major US cities
Pyramid Peak Ranch is a scenic mountain ranch resting in a spectacular basin just beneath the soaring Pyramid Peak and the Flat Tops Wilderness Area. The property is blessed with 2 miles of Bunker Creek with native cutthroat trout, several ponds, and water rights originating in the adjoining Routt National Forest that flood irrigate 390 acres of meadows and pastures lined by aspens, firs and pines. Expertly stewarded, the ranch provides incredible wildlife habitat balanced with water resources, livestock and agricultural operations. This ranch has it all with privacy, adjacent to national forest, water, wildlife, lodges, cabins, and historic stagecoach stop, all within 30 minutes from an airport and one hour from Steamboat Springs.