Riverbend at ECR
A vacant river lot and serene building site by the water.
- A vacant river lot and serene building site by the water
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 30 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world-class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest in 15,000 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, equestrian center, event barn, sporting clays, private trails network)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one-of-a-kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With over 30 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
Riverbend at Elk Creek Ranch is a highly desirable lot with a pristine location along the banks of the White River. The lot is situated towards the private northeast side of the ranch and where the river curves to create a legendary fishing beat called the “Super Riffle.” Like all lots within Elk Creek, ownership includes membership to the shared amenities and incredible resources of the community.