Stillwater at ECR
A vacant pond lot within easy proximity to the village.
- A vacant pond lot within easy proximity to the village
- Membership to the exclusive Elk Creek Ranch
- Private access to more than 25 miles of rivers and streams, known for some of the finest dry fly fishing in North America
- Truly world class big game hunting for a variety of species
- Includes shared interest in 2,850 total deeded acres
- Unparalleled luxury and club amenities (lodge, cabins, restaurant, fly shop, fitness center)
- Exclusive homestead sites with the opportunity to construct a custom residence
Tucked away in northwestern Colorado lies Elk Creek Ranch, a one of a kind private sporting community situated along the banks of the esteemed White River. This exclusive private membership community can be described as the most premier fly-fishing and hunting retreat in the West. With 25 miles of private fly-fishing along the White River and Elk Creek, world-class big game hunting in an expansive and unspoiled natural habitat, along with luxurious amenities, Elk Creek Ranch offers a truly unparalleled membership experience and unique ownership opportunity. See our Elk Creek Ranch presentation for more information.
Stillwater at Elk Creek Ranch is a pristine lot tucked right up against the shore of a picturesque pond and situated on the western edge of the ranch. The location of this lot balances privacy and access as it is one of only two lots sited on Pond Four while still being in proximity of the lodge and village amenities. Like all lots within Elk Creek, ownership includes membership to the shared amenities and incredible resources of the community.